Friday, September 9, 2011

Park Lane Jewelry

One of my best freinds sells Park Lane jewelry. They have some really pretty pieces and designer inspired pieces as well. I'm hosting a party in a week so I thought I would introduce you to Park Lane.

Here's a little Park Lane history:

Founded in 1955 by Arthur and Shirley LeVin. Word's leading direct sales jewelry party plan company. They offer quality jewelry that is backed by a unconditional guarantee. 

Park Lane designs are fashion-forward, unique, and handcrafted. Park Lane creations are inspired by world-renowned designers.

I looked through the latest catalogs last week. They offer some chic modern designs and also some vintage styles too! They have some beautiful rings and also some nice jewelry sets. Wide range of colors and styles for every taste.
Emerald City Ring
Check them out! http://www.jewelsbyparklane.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment