Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Park Lane Jewelry, What I like about the Jewelry and what they offer.

We had so much fun at the Park Lane jewelry party. I really like Park Lane! You can check out the jewelry by clicking on the link at the end of this message. Let me know what you think. I was pleasantly surprised by the style and quality. If I do buy jewelry, quality is a big deal. I'm very impressed with the quality. I also have skin allergies to certain metals, no need for me to worry about skin allergies, a lot of Park Lane jewelry is sterling silver or surgical steel . Another great thing that impressed me is that if you break a piece of jewelry somehow, if you can save a piece of whatever is left of your jewelry, you can send it back to the company and tell them you want a replacement, they will replace it for free! They will do this for a lifetime!! Lastly I really liked the specials the company offers. Here is what they offer:

Park Lane is known for a fabulous SAVINGS PROGRAM for customers known as “The Matching Value Bonus Item”. This program allows the shopper to choose items that they desire and then to select additional items EQUAL to their purchased items for a bonus item of only $12 per item.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
•If your order is $30 or more, (excluding tax and shipping), you may then choose any ONE item equal (but not more than) the
amount of the original purchase and pay only $12 + tax for the additional item, called a BONUS ITEM.
•If your order is $60 or more, (excluding tax and shipping), you may then choose any TWO items equal (but not more than) the amount of the original purchase and pay only $12 + tax each for the additional items, called BONUS ITEMS.
•If your order is $90 or more, (excluding tax and shipping), you may then choose any THREE items equal (but not more than) the amount of the original purchase and pay only $12 + tax each for the additional items, called BONUS ITEMS

I saved a lot of money and I was able to get all the pieces I really wanted! Anyway, check it all out on-line at http://www.myparklane.com/ktonik . If you do find a piece of Jewelry you can't live without, please add my name in as your hostess. Cheers! Kami

No comments:

Post a Comment