Friday, April 8, 2011

New Updates! Vintage Fashion Reviewed in Classic Films

We have been busy around here. Check our our new uploades of beautiful vintage style jewelry and divine vintage inspired shoes! They are truly works of art you can wear. Working hard to bring you beautiful vintage inspired clothing. Looking for stunning details and clothing that flatters your figure. I'm very selective when looking for clothing so I hope you love my choices. It will still be a little while until the clothing is up. More handmade items will be uploaded soon. Check back for new uploades. We will continue to build up our inventory.

I have been obsessed with classic films. I started watching them to learn more about vintage fashion. Although I pay special attention to the clothing, I have also been intrigued by the music, singing, dancing, how people treated each other, how they interact, the story lines and of course the classic cars. What  I will be noting on the blog is what movie I watched as well as the actors and actresses names, most importantly the fashions. So if your interested in learning more about how to wear vintage fashion or what was worn in the 30's, 40's 50's and 60's please check back.

My next entry will include a look at vintage fashions and what design ideas from the past still inspire designers today. Vintage fashion designs carry on into todays fashions in more ways than you might have noticed. Once you know what to look for while watching classic films, you will enjoy picking out fashion design that is widely used today and also design ideas that have not carried on. Have a great weekend! Kami - CBB

1 comment:

  1. I have read this post. This post is a nice one that similar to fashion designing company chennai and fashion designing company india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete